Students can modify their name printed on their diploma in the Student Administration System.
To change your diploma name on the Student Administration System,
- Log in to your Student Administration System account.
- Click the Profile tile on the Homepage.
- Click the Personal Details tab within the listing on the left side of the page.
- Click the + button to launch the edit window.
Enter your updated Name information based on how it should appear on your diploma.
Degree names should be entered EXACTLY how you want them to appear on your diploma including upper and lowercase letters and punctuation.
To change a legal name, present legal documentation of the name change to the Registrar's Office.
- Click the Save button in the top right-hand corner when done.