To edit the HuskyCT notification system,
- Log in to HuskyCT.
- At the top left corner of the home page, click on your name between the institution page, and the activity stream.
- Click on one of the links in the Global Notification Settings section in the middle right part of the page.
Uncheck the box next to the notification you would like to disable.
At the bottom of the screen, save the changes by clicking Save.
There are three tabs of notifications!
- The GLOBE icon represents notifications within Blackboard's Activity Stream
- The EMAIL icon represents email notifications
- The BELL notification represents push/mobile notifications.
You can also access the same notification menu through the cogwheel in the upper right part of the activity stream.
For more information or assistance with HuskyCT, contact the Educational Technology Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 486-5052.