This article is for faculty and staff seeking information regarding how to request a a HuskyCT course. You can request a HuskyCT shell for any of your class sections listed in the Student Administration System.
To request a HuskyCT course,
- Log in to the Student Administration System.
- Navigate to the Request HuskyCT Courses.
- Click on Self Service.
- Click on Faculty Center.
- From the Faculty Center, select the HuskyCT sections tab.
To request HuskyCT sections, first select the appropriate term (semester).
NOTE: You must be listed as the class instructor to request a HuskyCT site. If you do not see a term listed, then you have not yet been listed in PeopleSoft as the instructor of record for a class in that term. You need to reach out to your department.
- Mark the checkbox next to each section you want created in HuskyCT.
- Click the Submit button to process your request. A small message window will appear, indicating that your request was received.
Click OK in this window to confirm your request submission. Your submitted request will be available in HuskyCT by 9:00 am the following business day.