Students, faculty, and staff can add captions to videos in Kaltura that were created using a transcript.
To add captions,
- Log in to HuskyCT.
- Click on My Kaltura Media. Alternatively, you can:
- Navigate to Mediaspace.
- Click on Guest.
- Click on My Media to log in.
- Click on the title of the video to which you wish to add the transcript.
- Below the video on the right-hand side, click Actions.
- Click on Caption and Enrich.
Select Alignment for the Feature field.
Click on Upload txt to upload your transcript.The transcript file type must be TXT (i.e. Windows Notepad).