Students, staff or faculty can add and edit captions to their videos on Kaltura.
To edit the captions in a Kaltura video,
- Log into HuskyCT.
- Click on My Media. Alternatively, you can:
- Navigate to Kaltura.
- Click on Guest.
- Click on My Media to login.
- Click on the title of the video for which you wish to edit captions to open it.
- Click on Actions .
- Select Captions & Enrich.
- Click the pencil icon (circled in red) to edit the captions.
- The caption editing portal will then open. You will be able play the video and edit the captions on the left as needed. Click Save once you have made the necessary edits.