This article is for faculty, students and staff.
Issue: Unable to View Kaltura Videos in Full-Screen Mode
Users may not be able to enter full screen with embedded Blackboard/HuskyCT Kaltura videos. This is a known Blackboard issue. Until Blackboard resolves the issue, use the workaround described below.
- Navigate to the video you wish to view.
- Right-click on the video image.
- A menu will then open. Click on This Frame.
- Another menu will open, click on Open Frame in New Tab. Doing so will open a new tab on your Firefox browser with the selected video in full-screen mode.
- If captions are available but you can't see them, exit full screen. You then should see the captions below.