Website administrators can create Gravity Forms with the Mailchimp Add-On. The Mailchimp Add-On allows you to directly integrate your forms with Mailchimp so that you can gain more mailing list subscribers.
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- On the left side navigation menu, hover over Forms and click on Settings.
- From the General Settings page, click the Mailchimp tab.
- Enter your Mailchimp API Key. Refer to the Obtaining Your Mailchimp API Key article for instructions.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside the box. If you do not see a green check mark, please double check this information and try again.
Once you have entered your API key, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the Mailchimp Add-On.
For more information and advanced settings, please visit the Gravity Forms Mailchimp Add-On page.