Aurora allows you to embed documents into your pages or posts. This can be especially useful for those documents that tend to automatically download when clicked on, such as those of type .doc or .ppt.
Below is a complete list of document types supported by this plugin:
- Microsoft Word (docx, docm, dotm, dotx)
- Microsoft Excel (xlsx, xlsb, xls, xlsm)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (pptx, ppsx, ppt, pps, pptm, potm, ppam, potx, ppsm)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (pdf)
- Text files (txt)
- TIFF Images (tif, tiff)
- Adobe Illustrator (ai)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (svg)
On the edit screen of a post or page, you can embed a document by clicking the Add Document button that appears above the content editor.
Then click Upload Document, and you will be able to either choose an existing file or upload a new file.
(See all Aurora WordPress Training)