While you can display a document on your site by uploading it, you may also do so using its iFrame code if it is a Google Doc. Here’s how:
- Make sure the document is public
- On the view screen of your document, click the Share button on the upper left corner
- Click Advanced
- Under Who has access, click Change… and select either On – Public on the web or On – Anyone with a link
- Click Save, then Done
- Get the iFrame code
- On the view screen of your document, click File > Publish to the web
- Click the Publish button.
- Click the Embed tab. From there, you may copy the resulting iFrame code.
- Paste the iFrame code into the text editor of the page on Aurora.