If you would like to track your site statistics, you'll need to setup Google Analytics.
- Create a Google account for your department, school, college, or other functional group.
- You'll want to avoid using a personal Google/Gmail account. You will be able to give other google accounts access to these stats afterwards.
- Log in to Google Analytics
- Click the ADMIN tab in the lower left
- Click the + Create Account button and add a general name for the account. Each Google account can be associated with multiple analytics accounts.
- Create a property with a name that describes the site the analytics will be on.
- In the business information section, select Jobs & Education
- Once the property is created, select the web data stream type and click the setup button.
- Enter the final URL that your site will use once launched. If you're using a temporary address, hold off on this step until you've launched the site and then use the final URL. Give the stream a name in case you need to make multiple streams for the same site. When you’re done, click the create stream button.
- Once the stream is created, click on it to open a detail window.
- Copy the measurement ID with the format G-XXXXXXX
- Log in to your site
- Go to Beehive Pro > Google Analytics
- Paste in your tracking code in the Analytics 4 area and save the changes
- You will be able to start viewing real time analytics within a few hours. More detailed information will be available within 1 - 2 days.
Accessing Your Google Analytics