If you would like to track your site statistics, you'll need to setup Google Analytics.
- Create a Google account for your department, school, college, or other functional group.
- You'll want to avoid using a personal Google/Gmail account. You will be able to give other google accounts access to these stats afterwards.
- Log in to Google Analytics
- Click the ADMIN tab in the lower left
- Click the + Create Account button
- Fill out the form using the final URL that your site will use once launched. If you're using a temporary address, hold off on this step until you've launched the site and then use the final URL.
- Click 'Get Tracking ID'
- Click 'I accept'
- Copy the Tacking ID. It starts with "UA-"
- Log in to your site
- Go to Beehive Pro > Tracking ID
- Paste in your tracking code
- You will be able to start viewing statistics within 1-2 days
Accessing Your Google Analytics