To Request a Calendar:
- Go to http://events.uconn.edu/
- On the bottom of the page, click on Request Calendar
- A pop up window will appear similar to the image below with your information already filled in.
- Enter the name of the Group
- Click on Submit Request
- An email will be sent to you when the calendar has been created.
- Official University group.
- Student Groups: Request must come from faculty advisor.
- This will be the name of your calendar.
- Please avoid using words like “Events” “UConn” or “Calendar”.
Your Name and NetID
- Confirm these are accurate. The person submitting the request will be listed as the Calendar Administrator.
- By default, this will load the phone number listed for you in our main database. If it is inaccurate, or if no phone number is present for you, please enter one.
- Your official @uconn.edu email address will be used for all system messages, alerts, and other notifications. All university students, staff, and faculty, regardless of unit, have access to an @uconn.edu emaill account.
- If needed, check out forwarding your uconn email to another account.