To edit Content
- Log into the website
- Go to the page that you want to edit.
- Click on Edit Page
The page can be viewed 3 ways, Visual, Text or Page Builder. Visual Editor is the default and is similar to Word. Text is the code view.
And Page Builder is used to layout your page.
If the page was converted to Page Builder, there would only be Revert to Editor tab.
If you click on Revert to Editor, you will lose the Page Builder layout and any of the widgets that were setup.
Watch the following videos
- 1 Overview of Aurora (15:20) (CC)
- 2 Accessibility (5:39) (CC)
- 3 Login (0:58) (CC)
- 4 Dashboard (10:34)(CC)
- 5 Posts (16:54) (CC)
- 6 Pages (13:26) (CC)
- 7 Publish Status (1:44) (CC)
- 8 Private vs Secure (3:42) (CC)
- 9 Content, Tool Bar, Links (6:45) (CC)
- 10 Buttons, Columns, Glyph-icons (9:03) (CC)
- 11 Media Library (7:12) (CC)
- 12 Images (4:54) (CC)
- 13 Page Builder (17:21) (CC)
- 14 Clone Page (1:21) (CC)
- 15 Embed Document (1:52) (CC)
- 16 Maps (1:15) (CC)
- 17 Video (1:19) (CC)
For more videos, go to the Aurora WordPress Training page.